Warrant issued for teaching assistant accused of sending nude photos | News
MOORE, Okla. — An arrest warrant has been issued for a Southmoore High School teaching assistant accused of sending nude pictures to students.
Police said Tiffany Huffman, 28, now faces multiple charges including indecent acts to a child under 16.
She is accused of sending nude pictures of herself to three 16-year-old boys.
All three of the teenagers are students at the school.
Investigators said she was friends with the boys on Facebook and sent them sexually explicit messages.
According to court records, investigators said, “She knew what she was doing was wrong but enjoyed the attention she was receiving from the kids.”
As of Wednesday evening, Huffman had not been booked into the Cleveland County Jail.
Upcoming Events near Moore
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- Storm survivors slam teen for FEMA fraud
- Oklahoma man takes advantage of FEMA, sentenced to prison