Trail of Fears comes to Little River Park | Community Spirit
A haunted trail will open to the public later this week to offer a fun event for families this Halloween.
The Trail of Fears Haunted Trail at Little River Park will turn the woods into a 1/3 of a mile winding haunted trail with creatures lurking around every corner.
The trail will open to the public on Tuesday, Oct. 30 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The event is designed for adults and children over the age of 12-years-old.
Admission is $5 per person and can be purchased at the Moore Community Center.
In addition to getting your scares on the haunted trail, kids can also enjoy a story time, train rides and a movie in the park beginning at 7:30 p.m.
For more information, call (405) 793-5090.
Upcoming Events near Moore
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- OKC school teacher accused of sexual misconduct by multiple students
- Metro school bus drivers still concerned about icy bus routes
- Chocolate Lab survives being trapped in frozen pond for nearly two hours in Oklahoma City
- UPDATE: Firefighters battle SW OKC house fire
- Six month later, Moore family still battling with insurance company